Oceanology International Americas is the leading forum where industry, academia and government share knowledge and connect with the world’s marine science and ocean technology communities. The event welcomes the world's top manufacturers and suppliers of ocean technologies & components and global service providers and contractors such as iXblue, Teledyne Marine, Fugro, Seadrone, Saab Seaeye, Armstrong Marine and many more.
Who will you meet?
Reasons to attend Oi Americas 2023
- Discover the latest technologies and innovations in acoustics, autonomous and unmanned vessels, bathymetry, cameras, robotics, sensors, navigation, positioning & instrumentation and more.
- Reach the right contacts through our improved networking tools with pre-arranged one to one meetings with key contacts and engage with our many onsite pavilions to reconnect with and build your network
- Expand your knowledge through strategic conferences programme taking place through the show
- Explore our digital offerings such as a library of online content and our concierge meeting platform
Top 20 Products and Services showcased
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles – AUVs
- Remote Operated Vehicles – ROVs
- Ocean Observation
- Data Acquisition/Management
- Sonar & Systems
- Remote Sensing
- Bathymetric Survey
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles
- Marine Survey
- Underwater Communications
- Beacons & Buoys
- Submarines & Submersibles
- Ocean Modeling
- Unmanned Aerial Systems - UASs
Register your interest for 2023
To stay ahead of the curve in ocean technology and be the first to see our 2023 programme, keep in touch here.
Discover our conference
Three days of unrivalled technical and blue economy knowledge taking place in the ocean tech hub of San Diego.